SANEC Launches B-BBEE Desk: Your One-Stop-Shop
Location: Pretoria / South Africa
Johannesburg, Westcliff: On the 15th of April The Southern African Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (SANEC) announced their launch of the SANEC Broad- Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) Desk.
The B-BBEE Desk is set-up by SANEC and supported by the Netherlands Embassy in Pretoria to service local and international companies on B-BBEE services. SANEC has formed partnerships with specialized companies that offer innovative and practical solutions to assist companies in achieving better BEE scores in a sustainable way and with tangible results.
This will stimulate economic growth and job creation, and also create opportunities for Dutch companies. Through the unique services by our partners, SANEC aims to help businesses comply with B-BBEE regulations and use B-BBEE as a growth strategy for companies.
B-BBEE SERVICES to companies in South Africa and the Netherlands include:
- Advisory (two-hour free consultation with expert)
- Free seminars with policy and implementation experts
- Implementation Solutions - Priority Elements - Management Control - Socio-Economic Development
- Rating and Certification
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Consolidated Desk Report and Impact Assessment (submitted by the Netherlands Embassy to the DTI)
- Advocacy and Lobbying
SANEC GOLD MEMBERS RECEIVE 10% ON ALL SERVICES INCLUDING:
- 2 hour free consultation
- 20% off the implementation and measurement tool customisation costs
- Free diagnostic (1 day) of the existing B-BBEE programmes across the scorecard
- Much much more!