Interview with Clifton Boulder Gallery
1. How could you best describe your organization?
An Art Gallery, selling Art and Design from the African continent
2. What makes your products/ company/ service different from others?
We focus on Africa, we have an online Gallery that wants to promote African Art and Design in a pro-active way.
3. What can customers expect from your company?
Clifton Boulder wishes to add beauty to the places (such as offices and homes) and lives.
4. Why did you start working in the industry you do?
For the love of African contemporary art and design which is vibrant, direct, sometimes raw and always powerful.
5. What have your biggest obstacles been in trying to expand your organisation?
Art and design from Africa does not yet have a proper place in the art world.
6. How can SANEC help with positioning your company?
To be able to meet people and companies with a good heart for Africa.